If you have been playing as a Guest and decide you would like to sign-in with a Microsoft Xbox Live Account to play across multiple devices, you can easily merge your play history so you don't lose any previous progress you have made in the game.
Note: You can only sync your Guest Account information with the Xbox Live Account once. Please follow the instructions below in sequential order.
- Create or use an existing Xbox Live Account.
- Note: If you are creating a new Xbox Live account - gamertags are randomly generated. If you want to change the gamertag you're given click here for instructions and follow the "Via xbox.com" steps.
- Launch the game from the device you have been playing on as a Guest.
- Select the profile image and sign-in with an Xbox Live Account.
- The device’s accumulated data will then sync to the Xbox Live Account.
- Once the new Xbox Live Account is synced with your previous Guest play data, play & complete one game to be sure the data is fully merged and saved to the cloud.
- To see your progress on another device, sign into the second device with the same Xbox Live Account.