How do I check for Windows updates?
- Press the Windows key.
- Type in "Windows Update".
- Choose "Check for Updates".
- In the Windows Update screen, press the "Check for updates".
- You might need to click "Check for updates" multiple times to fully get all the updates.
- Even if it doesn't seem to find any updates, click on "View Details".
- Install any updates you see that haven't been installed - including optional ones.
- Go to your Shutdown menu and choose 'Restart' from the options (not shut down).