- Sign in here: https://account.microsoft.com/services
- Find the appropriate subscription on the list and click on the option that you need.
- If you need additional assistance, submit a ticket to our support team here.
- Go into your device settings.
- Tap on iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top.
- View Apple ID.
- Tap the Manage button under Subscriptions.
This should give you an option to turn off auto-renewal so your subscription will cancel at the end of your current billing period.
For more information regarding purchasing and managing auto-renewing subscriptions, please go here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098.
Running into a problem with your purchase? Please see Apple’s Report a Problem here: https://reportaproblem.apple.com/.
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Ensure the Google Account on the store is the same account that Premium was purchased with.
- Tap Menu > Account > Subscriptions.
- Find the Premium Subscription.
- Tap Cancel.
For more information regarding purchasing and managing auto-renewing subscriptions, please go here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2476088?hl=en&ref_topic=6046221&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1.
Running into problems with your purchase? Please see the Google Play Help here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/topic/6046221?hl=en&ref_topic=3365269.