A common solution to most issues is restarting your device. This is different than simply shutting it down. Shutting the device down will preserve the problem, while a restart will reset all connections.
If your game won’t launch, first try a restart. This step is suggested a lot, and often times, it does the trick!
Before you restart, save your work and close any open apps.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Click "Power".
- Select "Restart".
- On most phones, press your phone's power button for about 30 seconds, or until your phone restarts.
- On the screen, you might need to tap Restart .
- Press and hold the side button or the volume button and side button, until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
- To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.