Please note: Premium Subscriptions are valid only for the game and operation system on which it was purchased. For example, if you purchased Premium for Microsoft Solitaire on your Windows computer – it will only be valid for Microsoft Solitaire on devices that run Windows. It will not be valid on mobile devices that run iOS or Android, and it will not be valid for any other Microsoft Casual Game beyond Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
Game Pass Users: Xbox Game Pass subscriptions are only valid within Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is valid for both Microsoft Solitaire Collection on mobile and PC versions, while PC Game Pass is only valid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows version of the game.
To troubleshoot your device honoring your subscription, follow these steps:
- Sign into your account and verify that your subscription is still active: https://account.microsoft.com/services. You will see something similar to the image below, if your subscription is still active. (If you do not see this, ensure you are signed into the correct account.)
- Open the Microsoft Store app on your device
- Check for updates. These can be found by clicking the “Library” in the left-hand pane towards the bottom > Get updates > Update all.
- Verify that the account that purchased premium is signed in. You can see this by clicking on your profile.
- Check Xbox Live Status. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status. Ensure all services are ‘normal’.
- Open the Xbox Console Companion or Xbox Live App on your device. Ensure you are signed in via the app with the same account that purchased Premium. If not, sign in.
- If you are signed in, click the settings wheel on the left-hand side and then 'Sign out'.
- Restart your device from the power menu.
- Relaunch game.
- Verify that it is signed into the same account that purchased Premium.
If you play on a Windows device, you can also try resetting the cache (https://www.thewindowsclub.com/reset-windows-store-cache) and checking for a Windows update.
If your subscription is still not working, contact our support team here.
- Close the game.
- Make sure the device has internet access.
- Navigate to the app settings for the Google Play Store. *
- GamePass Players: Log into your account and verify that your subscription is still active: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/. Instead of navigating to the Google Play Store.
- Clear Data for the Google Play Store.*
- OS settings > Apps & notifications > Google Play Store > Storage > Clear Cache / Clear Storage
- Re-open the game
- Navigate to the premium purchase dialog.
- Select "Restore my purchases".
- Observe that premium re-appears as expected
*: These steps might differ depending on the version of Android you have: https://www.androidcentral.com/how-and-when-clear-app-cache-or-data-android.
- Open the App Store and verify that the subscription has not expired.
- App Store > Profile image > Subscriptions
- GamePass Players: Log into your account and verify that your subscription is still active: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/. Instead of navigating to the App Store.
- Check for game updates.
- Check Xbox Live Status. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status. Ensure all services are ‘normal.’
- Open the Xbox app on your device. Ensure you are signed in via this app.
- If not, sign in.
- If so, sign out and back in.
- Restart your device.
- Relaunch game.